Tuesday, February 20, 2007

doodling zombies at work


My friend Tweedlebop did some zombies the other day and while I was sitting at work I ended up doodling some of my own. See, it's like that cartoon; didja ever see it? There's this little dog and a great, big bulldog named Spike. The little dog (I can't remember his name) worships the big dog and hops around sayin' things like, "Spike is my hero because he's so big and strong! Yeah!" and the big dog goes, "Shaddap", and gives him a backhanded smack. Sometimes, see, when it comes to art I am like the little dog and Tweeds is the big dog who inspires to me to do a doodle with some particularly snazzy bit of creativity of his own (you can find a link to his blog to the right, young sportsman), but just as it applies to art. Oh, and music, too...

...

...Oh! And he knows all this cool shit about pop culture and aluminum Christmas trees and finds all the best BBC drunken shitheel sitcoms and collects the records of some psychotic christian lady who sings really scary songs through her ventriloquist dummy. And Tweeds doesn't say, "Shaddap", and give me a smack. Well, he did once, but then his wife smacked his nose with a newspaper and he cried. And then and then and then! I was like, "Kendra is my hero, because she's so big and strong!". Then I tried to join her costuming group and she was like, "Shaddap",...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That dog would be Chester!!

Great Zombiedoodles btw. :)